Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Virtual Light Broadcast With Dr. Eric Pearl





Greetings!

I wanted to share this interview with Dr. Eric Pearl from the most recent VirtualLight Broadcast (http://www.lightworker.com/). I resonate with much of what Dr. Pearl says in this interview, particularly with regard to techniques and spiritual protection. But, even more, I really appreciate Dr. Pearl's delightful sense of humor.

While I am uncertain as to whether Dr. Pearl is simply offering yet another healing technique, I do appreciate his flexible approach to them. I have found myself adapting and "tweaking" every energy transformation technique I have ever been taught, and just sort of "going with the flow". I also like what Dr. Pearl says about not using "protection". I know that many, many energy workers and healers employ spiritual protection, but I have found that I do much more powerful and effective work without it. It simply lowers the vibration. For me, it seems to be because (a) asking for protection brings the element of fear into the space, and (b) when I'm asking to be protected, the universe usually responds to me literally by also bringing me something to be protected against.

Enjoy!

Namaste,
Catherine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Catherine,

You've shared this video with me a while ago - and I liked it! Thanks. I loved his humour! But it's still no better than mine. hehe

Yes, I share your uncertainty as to whether he's *just* pitching in yet another healing technique. Please god, if you don't give me the lotto numbers, at least don't send another healing technique. hehe However, I feel that his intentions are all-good.

I don't agree with not using protection. What I strongly dislike is that magic hocus-pocus, use salt walter, and magic flames from Jezus Christ and the ascended masters team. A lot of those techniques are fear-based - "protect yourself or satan's gonna get ya" lol. How 'bout, receiving protection from your own Self that's just as perfect as Jesus or Ramana Maharshi? Ain't that empowering, to know that you're equal to Buddha or Jesus or Ramana Maharshi?

What I use is a simple visualization - a white bubble that's impenetrable to negative thoughts and energy; and that's penetrable to positive thoughts and energy. That's all. There is still a lot of negative energy on this planet, and you gotta be protected, especially if you're into spiritual awakening and all that stuff.

As for the healing... I have experience with this. Healers cannot heal you. They can improve or clear the medical issues temporarily. They can't take away the underlying cause. They can still be helpful as they provide good info related to awakening and other spiritual "stuff".

Does that mean that there's no hope? HELL NO, you can heal yourself. Just take your power back and claim control. How to do that? Step on the Lightning Path (see my website). Shameless pitch, I know.

I said my piece.

All the best,
Cristian Max
http://www.justGoFree.com