Saturday, December 29, 2007

Consciously Create in 2008 by Catherine Richardson

Greetings, everyone! 2007 was a year of enormous change for many people, including myself. Here in San Diego, we experienced widespread wildfires. Many dramatic events occurred in my personal life. At times, it felt like I hit obstacles at every turn. Serious plans I'd made to leave San Diego fell through in what felt like a traumatic way. Important relationships came to a close. I felt betrayed by persons I had trusted, respected and admired. As a result, I experienced a great deal of deep, deep emotional pain. I could not always understand what was happening on spiritual level.

Yet, here at the close of 2007, I find myself feeling gratitude for all of it. As certain relationships ended, I have been able to free myself of attachments that were inhibiting my spiritual growth. I have been able (finally!) to view events from a higher perspective, and to understand more fully why all parties behaved as they did. My future and my happiness no longer feel as dependent upon the choices of others. I feel freer than I have in years - free to create my life. As I look back upon the difficult events of this past year, I can clearly see that during the times when it felt as if the universe were knocking me down, it was actually rising up to support my highest goals and intentions. Reading back over my journals of 2007, I realize that, in many ways, I received exactly what I asked for: the freedom to expand spiritually.

Now, poised on the brink of 2008, I realize I have much to look forward to. This year I wrote (well, channeled actually) a nonfiction book on spiritual expansion; thus far, four publishing companies have expressed interest in the manuscript. And, as old relationships ended, exciting new ones began.

I am seeing it echoed by Patricia Cota-Robles, Karen Bishop and others, that 2007 was a year of dramatic change and re-working of energies, in order to prepare for conscious creation in 2008. I have palpably felt the energy shift since the winter solstice - felt it aligning with my fullest and highest intentions. I call it being "in the flow." Unexpected gifts and opportunities continue to come to me every day since I began saying my new mantra. ("I am financially-prosperous, healthy and at my highest vibrational potential. I am one with God.") I can feel myself vibrating at higher and higher levels, and my intuitive channeling is expanding even more. I am humming with energy.

So, I leave you with these words. Whatever you want, whatever you desire - see it, say it, be it. Put your intentions out there for the New Year. Visualize them. Give voice to them. Embody them. And hold on tight, 'cause here we go! Happy New Year!

Namaste,
Catherine
http://www.truthjoylove.com/

© 2007 Catherine Richardson




4 comments:

SkullyHollow said...

How do you channel I've tried it but I just see it and I can't hear anything, I can just feel and see ghost, or whatever they are...

Karen said...

Catherine -

I too have felt a shift in the energy, an opening of sorts and am very excited about this New Year and the the infinite possibilities! Thanks for sharing about your spiritual journey and experience of expansion. It is very inspiring!

Blessings!

Christine said...

I really enjoyed your post Cat. It is so positive and upbeat and inspiring. I too am very excited about 2008! I am ready to forge ahead and make some changes in my life. I just have such a sense that great things await.

Stacia said...

i feel 2008 as a a definite year of conscious action and creation-lots of action!
may we all awaken to our higher self and allow ourselves to be channels for divine wisdom.
lovely blog! and thank you for your comment on mine :)
namaste
stacey